The number of driving accidents has increased from 103,672 accidents in 2018 to 107,500 accidents in 2019. The results of the accident data stated that 61% were due to human factors. So SUN and Jasa Raharja is looking for a joint solution to reducing the number of accidents in traffic.
Youth Innovation Contest is an appreciation event for young innovators who dedicate themselves to work in reducing the number of accidents. Director of Risk Management and Information Technology Jasa Raharja, M. Wahyu Wibowo said that it is hoped that in the future this appreciation can inspire other young innovators to continue working to build a better Indonesia.
A total of 26 of the best young innovators consisting of students, university students, and the general public have been selected in the first stage of selection. The final stage of the selection is to select the top 5 who advance to the Grand Final stage (23/12/20). The Grand Final was attended by the directors of Jasa Raharja, represented by Mr. M. Wahyu Wibowo and his staff. The following is a list of the Youth Innovation Contest winners by category.
The student categories are:
- First Place: Muchammad Farchan (SMKN 1 Purworejo) with the innovative work ” Smart Motorcycle Riding Safety System “
- Second Place: Athaya Abirama Sugiharto (SMK Mitra Industri MM2100) with the innovation work ” Electronic Safety System (ESS) “
- Third Place: David Setiawan (SMKN 1 Purworejo) with the innovation work ” Warning Malfunction Brake System “
- 1st Runner Up: Nashru Syafi Anjana, et al (MAN 1 Kudus) with the innovation work ” Drowsiness Detecting Jacket on Drivers “
- Second Place Winner: Muhammad Bahrul Alam, et al (MAN 1 Kudus with innovation work) ” Arduino-Based Traffic Accident Prevention Helmet and Early Detection “
General & student categories:
- First Place: Dr. Dody Qori Utama ST, MT (Telkom University) with the innovation work ” BrainStatus (Brainstat)”
- Second Place: Heru Raharjo with the innovation work “Safety Riding Kit S2-HK”
- Third Place: Muhammad Adib Alfathin (Semarang State University) with the innovation work “ GTA (Good Traffic Attitude ” Application-Based Traffic Education
- 1st Place Winner: Ivan Azwar Septiadi, et al (PPNS) with the innovation work ” WATCH-ME “
- Second Place Winner: Daniyah with the innovation work ” Therec Sis Smongco”
We congratulate the winners, hopefully, they can continue to inspire and contribute to the people of this country.